Under Lockdown 3 we are closed until the end of February 2021
Gables Court - Guest Charter
What we are doing to ensure that you have a great and most importantly safe stay at Gables Court.
Firstly, please do not travel if you start to display any of the virus symptoms.
Secondly, we are ensuring that the apartment you have booked will be cleaned and sanitised to the Covid Ready Guidelines, plus:
- There will be a hand sanitiser per apartment in the entrance hall
- We would ask that you minimise asking us to enter the building during your stay. If, for example, something doesn’t work, we can try and sort it out over the phone in the first instance
- Our contact numbers are either 01929 426516 or 07971 864842
- On arrival, the apartment will be ready for you and the cleaned keys will be in the key safe. Please do not arrive before 3pm so that we can complete the enhanced cleaning under the required cleaning protocols. Please vacate the apartment by 9.30 on the day of departure
What we are asking you to do to help us ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable holiday.
- We ask that you socially distance from other guests please, especially relevant with small children
- Be rigorous in following social distancing when out in public
- Please open all windows on departure to ventilate the apartment
If you show any signs of having the virus then you must immediately inform us, all in the party must then leave the apartment and head home to get tested and self-isolate. Please note that if you take a local test and this is positive you will need to leave, if that is not possible and you have to self-isolate here, then you will have to pay for bookings that have to be cancelled as a result.
In this unfortunate event we will need to provide the NHS with your contact detail if necessary. This information will not be used for any other purpose.
We will be following HMG guidelines in place at the time of your stay with regards to who can stay at any apartment. We cannot police this and ask therefore that you risk assess your own party and decide for yourself if your group is appropriate.
Remember the best way to stay safe is to regularly wash hands thoroughly.
Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you at Gables Court.
How to Book
- Check availability for the apartment and week you require
- Call us or send an enquiry email for initial reservation and to verify the accommodation is still available
- Complete a booking form and post to us with the deposit which is half the total amount – please note this deposit is non-fundable (see holiday insurance note below)
- Confirmation will be sent on receipt of the deposit and completed booking form providing all arrival details
- Balance payment is due two weeks in advance of arrival if paying by cheque or by cash on arrival please
- We strongly advise holiday insurance in the event that you need to cancel